The American Bar Association along with Society of Indian Law Firms and Services Export Promotion Council will be organising a conference on ‘Threading the Needle in U.S. India Deals: Safe Passage through Formidable Legal Risk’ from 13 to 15 February, 2014 in New Delhi.
This conference is supported by Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan. Ms. Vijaya Sampath, Senior Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan will be speaking on ‘Impact of the New Companies Act on Mergers & Acquisitions: Exploring the Unexplored – Deal making in the New Corporate Law Regime’.
This conference will also cover discussions on various topics like:
- Enhancing Fiduciary Obligations of Directors and Key Managerial Persons
- Defence Procurement and Policy
- Shareholder Class Action Lawsuits under the New Companies Act, 2013
- Investing in CSR
- Cross-border Franchising
- Ever Evolving Indian Tax Landscape affecting Cross Border Transactions
- Future of International Arbitration in India
More information about this conference is available in the website of TUI-ICE.