FICCI is organising third edition of the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Summit on 23 July 2014 at FICCI’s Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi.
Public Private Partnership (PPP) has become the preferred mode for construction and operation of commercially viable infrastructure projects in sectors such as highways, airports, ports, railways and urban transit systems. A number of policy and institutional initiatives like viability gap funding, user charge reforms, provision of long tenor financing, etc. have been undertaken by the Government to promote PPP-based infrastructure development.
This year, this summit will provide a platform to elicit stakeholders' views/suggestions for creating an enabling environment for scaling up PPPs. It aims to facilitate a clearer understanding of regulatory environment to foster private investments in infrastructure development via PPP mode.
This conference will have discussions on:
- Policy and regulatory framework for PPPs
- Initiatives taken by the State Governments for encouraging PPPs
- PPP Project Implementation - Issues & Suggestions
- Best practices and partnership strategies followed globally
- Financing options and innovative structures
More information will be available in the site of FICCI.