ITAG will be organising its 6th Global Intellectual Property Convention from 16-18 January 2014 in Hyderabad. This conference is being co-organised with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan. The theme for GIPC - 2014 is “Optimising the economic value of innovation & IPR in global market”.
Mr. V Lakshmikumaran, Managing partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan along with Dr. Malathi Lakshmikumaran, Director & Practice Head of IPR, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, Mr. R. Parthasarthy, Senior Partner & Country Head, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, Chennai and Mr. D. P. Vaidya, Director, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, New Delhi will speak in the technical session I on 16 January 2014.
The other technical sessions will cover discussions on:
- Indian Pharma & IP issues
- Madrid System
- IP Prosecution & Litigation
- International Filings & Patent Drafting Strategies
- New Unitary Patent and Patent Court
- IP Accounting & Valuation
- Trade Mark Law & Brand Equity
- Various Issues of Copyrights under Digital Technology
- IP Policy & Strategy
- IP Standards & Benchmarking
More information about this conference is available in the website of ITAG.