The 7th Global Intellectual Property Convention will be organized from 15-17 January 2015 in Mumbai. This conference is being organised by ITAG along with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan.
GIPC - 2015 will discuss the complexities of the IP ecosystem – from IP generation to IP protection and enforcement, as well as IP commercialization, IP asset management and finance. Mr. V Lakshmikumaran, Managing Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan and Dr. Malathi Lakshmikumaran, Director & Practice Head of IPR, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, New Delhi will be the moderators in Plenary session I, covering the topic of ‘Power of IP – The Gateway to Growth’ and Technical Session 16 on ‘Role of IP in Broadcasting & Telecasting Industry’ on 15th and 17th January, 2015 respectively.
The other technical sessions will cover discussions on:
- International Filings & Patent Drafting Strategies
- IPR Regime in India for Patentability & Compulsory Licensing of Pharma drugs
- IP Portfolio Management
- IP and Pharma Industry under various jurisdictions
- Critical IP issues in practice by in-house ip experts
- Emerging issues arising from licensing & technology transfer
- Cutting-edge technology for patent analysis
- Patentability in high-tech fields
- IP Valuation
- Trademark & Brand Equity
- Critical Issues of IP in Information and Communication Technology Industry
- Innovation Process Management at different stages of R&D
- Challenges for Copyright Protection from Digital Technology
More information about this conference is available in the website of ITAG.