Institute of Business Laws in association with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan is organising the Seminar Series "Service Tax - Experiences under New Regime & Way Forward with GST". As part of this series, seminars are being held in November and December 2014 to guide service providers, manufacturers, professionals and other members of industry and commerce.
The seminars under this series will be held according to the following schedule:
- Kolkata - 20th November, 2014 - Ball Room, Gateway Hotel
- Mumbai - 22nd November, 2014 - The Great Room, Four Seasons Hotel
- Pune - 25th November, 2014 - Inspiration, The Westin Pune
- New Delhi - 27th November, 2014 - Stein Auditorium, India Habitat Centre
- Chennai - 28th November, 2014 - Southern Crown, GRT Grand
- Ahmedabad - 29th November, 2014 - Antra Hall, Radisson Blu
- Chandigarh - 5th December, 2014 - Terrace Hall, Taj Chandigarh
- Hyderabad - 5th December, 2014 - Synergy Hall, Taj Deccan
- Bangalore - 5th December, 2014 - Grand Ballroom - II, Sherton Bangalore Hotel
In these seminars, experts from Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan will discuss developments and experiences after introduction of negative list based service tax regime in 2012. Besides covering liability of various activities under the new regime, topics for lecture and discussions include reverse charge mechanism and partial RCM, Cenvat credit on input services and place of provision of services. A technical session to help in developing strategies on effective preparatory work for the Goods and Service Tax (GST) regime has also been scheduled.
More information on timings, venue, speakers & registration fee will be available shortly in the website www.iblglobal.com of Institute of Business Laws.