Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan is organising a conference call on the newly introduced “Equalization Levy on E-commerce Operators”.
The topics for discussion will include:
- Who all are covered under “E-commerce Operator”?
- What is the scope of the equalisation levy?
- How does it fit in with the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting agenda of the OECD?
- How does this equalisation levy compare to digital tax imposed/ proposed by other countries?
- What compliances/ reporting obligations have been cast on the non-residents?
- What are the consequences of the non-compliance and how tax authorities in India can enforce these compliances?
- What are the obligations of Indian affiliates of the non-residents?
Mr. V. Lakshmikumaran,
Managing, Partner, L&S Attorneys
Mr. S Vasudevan,
Partner, L&S Attorneys