Foundation For International Taxation (FIT) will be organising its Jubilee Conference from 3 December to 5 December, 2015 in Mumbai. The topic of this conference is ‘BEPS and Beyond BEPS – Impacts and Next steps’.
V. Lakshmikumaran, Managing Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan will be the Chairperson for the session – ‘Place of Effective Management (POEM) Suitable for Determining Corporate Tax Residence’.
This two day conference will have various sessions which will cover discussions on the following topics:
- Base Erosion and Profit Shifting
- Role of Tax Administrators in the post BEPS World
- BEPS in India - Impact on Indian Tax Policy and Compliance
- Impact of BEPS on Emerging and Developing Economies
- Tax Disputes and their Resolution under BEPS
- Transfer Pricing under BEPS
- Bilateral Taxing Rights under Model Tax Treaties
More information is available in the website of Foundation For International Taxation